Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pizza

Tomorrow is Ben's birthday [22], so this evening I took Ben and Samuel out for pizza at the place across the street from the Hostal Macondo where Susan and I stayed when we first arrived here. The pizza is very good, and about a mile each way. Since we walked both ways, I don't feel too guilty, even though we stopped for ice cream cones on the way home.

Actually, Ben got ice cream twice, because at the pizza place I told them that it was his birthday tomorrow, so when we finished the pizza, our server brought him a cup of ice cream with a piece of strawberry on top. He said it was very good, but I will have to take his word for that. I didn't get a taste to verify for myself.

Susan and I went on a bus exploration tour this afternoon, on bus #18, which took us by the bus station and the airport. As we try more and more buses, we are getting a feel for which ones go where. On the other hand, we have only ridden a few so far - 3, 16, 18, - and there are many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment