Thursday, January 14, 2010

Boys are home!

I realized as I was waking up this morning that I had not posted to my blog last night. No reason in particular, except I just forgot. Anyhow, yesterday morning when I got up, I had an e-mail from Ben saying that he and Samuel were back in Las Cruces. Later, I talked to Samuel over Google voice chat, and he said that the trip was largely uneventful. They were the last ones to board the plane in Miami, but then had a long layover in DFW.

Susan and I went to the market, took in some more laundry, and bought her another notebook for her notes in studying Spanish. Not much else to report.

Here is a cute picture. Seats like this are found in nearly all barbershops here. In addition to Tigger, I have seen horses, Donald Duck, and a number of other cartoon characters. Perhaps it helps kids look forward to their haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment