Monday, February 15, 2010

Dog clipping

For breakfast this morning, as with nearly every morning, I started with my mixture of pineapple and bananas. We don't have a juicer here, and the commercially available fruit juices in the stores are not very satisfactory to me, so I decided that fresh fruit was just as good - and it sure is available.

I don't usually eat it out of the mixing bowl, but I was about to finish off the rest of the pineapple, so I just used the bowl it was stored in, and sliced the bananas in to match. The bananas are a small variety, but very good, and I eat 4-5 of them every morning, depending on how many bruises they have. And after the fruit, I usually have fried eggs, but sometimes just a roll with some honey.
It has been a while since I have mentioned the mystery across the street, and I don't have any further clues, but today I did see them trimming their poodles, as shown in this picture.
Otherwise, it was a very quiet day, with as little traffic noise as I have ever heard here. Carnival goes through tomorrow, so we'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment