Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quiet Sunday

Susan and I went to church this morning, and we have only one more Sunday here in Cuenca. I suspect that there will be a lot of tears there next Sunday, as we have really grown close to the people here. They will especially miss Susan playing the piano.

Here is a group picture that was taken after church today. One of the young men there asked if he could get my picture, and within seconds it morphed into this.
Susan is not in the picture as she was already walking home with another friend. They don't walk very fast, as they are too busy talking, so she said that I shouldn't have any trouble catching up, and I didn't.

We stayed home for the rest of the day, as we don't want to get soaked. The traffic is much quieter than usual, but we have heard a lot of squealing and yelling as water fights break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment